JOIN ZIMLA AND BECOME A MEMBER TODAY!
Membership is open to Library and information professionals in libraries, Archives, Records centers, Museums, Library and Records Management students, Library and Records Lecturers, Interested persons and groups. Membership to the Association allows you to enjoy slashed Conference Registration fees if you pay by March 31 of every year. ZimLA membership gives opportunities to share ideas and innovations, experiences and learn new skills and contributions to the newsletter, ZimLA News and other publications to be launched. Membership also allows you the opportunity to advocate for the growth of your profession and participate in events and activities as well as involvement in its governance.
Membership to ZimLA provides the following key advantages:
- Networking and information exchange – ZimLA initiates activities that bring its membership together providing a favourable environment to learn, share ideas and network at great length.
- Discussions lists, blogs and our social media presence keeps our membership up-to-date and in constant communication providing problem solving platforms.
- ZimLA Conference and Annual General Meeting (AGM) provide members with a wider network of seasoned information professionals from the regional and international community.
- ZimLA offers an opportunity for members to meet in Special Interest Groups which allow members to deliberate and solve challenges unique to their sector for instance as LIS/RAM Student Interest Group.
- Advocacy – ZimLA value the library and information profession thus advocates for the recognition of the profession to employers, the public and stakeholders. We therefore run advocacy programmes.
- That give you tools and language to communicate your value from your workplace.
- Promote the importance of information workers and the profession through recognising the Zimbabwe Library Month.
MEMBERSHIP CATEGORY AND FEES:
Individual: Z$50.00 | Institutional: Z$200.00 | Students: Z$20.00 | Affiliate: Z$200.00 |
| Schools: Z$100.00 | International Individual: US$50.00 | International Institutional: US$200.00
| Bank: ZB | Account Name: ZIMLA | Branch: Gweru | Account Number: 4537-543962-080
Or Send Via Ecocash: *151*2*2*199646*Amount#